Leisure at Lake Carouge in the Alps - swimming, fishing, rafting, canyoning, via ferrata in Savoie
The activities offered at Camping Savoie du Lac de Carouge ***
- At the campsite Lac de Carouge, you will find a playground for children with swing, gantry, games spring. A multisport field with volleyball net, basketball hoop, mini football cages.
- The on-site Leisure Base located at the lake offers a wide range of activities: beach (supervised swimming in the summer, one of the prettiest lake in Savoie), games for children in addition to those already present in the campsite, pedal boats rental, and a nice walk around the lake. The temperature of the lake oscillates between 16 and 22° C in the summer.
- The lake has been labeled "blue flag" in 2018 for the Quality and cleanless of its water. Come and enjoy a water so clear that you can see the small fish in the water.
- For those preferring the comfort of a swimming pool, we will be happy to offer you unlimited access to the municipal swimming pool. It is less than 10 minutes away, you will find an Olympic pool, a large slide and a paddling pool for the little ones.
- Fishing is of course allowed provided that you hold a fishing license sold in the village. The carouge lake offers a nice variety of fish for the fishermen.
- Outside the campsite you will have the opportunity to practice outdoor activities that will satisfy young and old: rafting, paragliding, mountain biking, acrobranche, hiking in the Regional Natural Park Bauges.
- A harras to practice horse riding is located 6 km away, in Cruet. Possibility of organizing walks around the campsite in the vineyards of the Combe de Savoie.
- Organization of Via Ferrata and Canyoning, once or twice a week for each activity following the influx by an approved instructor.