Camping Rhone Alpes
Camping Rhone Alpes: A magical place to visit.
At the heart of this lush nature, both mountainous and "country", you will enjoy a holiday in full relationship with nature. Between the different lakes, the most beautiful mountains and the different cities with their cultural and historical sites making up our territory, discover a region full of surprises and landscapes, all more extraordinary than the others.
An ideal position in Rhone Alpes.
The camping Lac de Carouge in Savoie, 3 stars, is located in Savoie, 23 km from Chambéry and Albertville in the heart of the Combe de Savoie.
Rhone Alpes, a tourist region.
The Rhône Alpes region is one of the most touristic regions of France. Winter of course for skiing.
But, in summer, the region also has very beautiful assets often unknown:
- Quality spas (Aix Les Bains, Challes-les-eaux, Thonon-les-Bains or Evian-Les-Bains)
- 3 of the 5 largest lakes in France: Lake Geneva (or Lake Geneva for Swiss), Lake Annecy or Lake Bourget.
- Of course other smaller, more intimate lakes like the Carouge Lake where our campsite is located also contributes to the attractiveness of our region.
- No less than 9 regional or national parks such as the Vanoise parks and marmots, the Bauges Park and many more ...
- Gorges and streams for activities such as canyoning, rafting, hydro-speed or canoeing on rivers such as the Rhone, Isère or the gorges of the Ardeche.
- Many mountains and valleys are present in the Rhône-Alpes region and more particularly in Savoie and Haute Savoie. Among those located in the Alps, we can mention the closest to the campsite: Bauges, Belledonne, Chartreuse or Vanoise but also the valleys of the Maurienne, the Tarentaise or the Combe de Savoie linking Chambéry to Albertville.
- We can not mention our region Rhone-Alpes without, of course, talking about Mont Blanc, the roof of Europe with its exceptional landscapes, the whole of its massif in the heart of the Alps is a delight for the eyes.
A region strongly marked by gastronomy:
- Speaking of delicacy, let's talk about gastronomy: First of all, Lyon, the capital of French Gastronomy with its little corks or sausages. Savoy is not left with of course, the Savoyard fondue, tartiflette, raclette, Crozets and especially the Diots that we will make a pleasure to make you discover during our convivial evenings organized in July and August.
- To accompany this, we offer for the most reasonable of you our very good Savoyard fruit juice with Pear, Apple or Grape. Because the Rhone Alpes region and especially Savoie are particularly famous for its wine. Mondeuse, Jacquères, Apremont or Chignin Bergeron are so many names among others that we will make a great pleasure to make you discover.
- Finally, lovers of art and culture will not be disappointed either, several cities have a strong architectural interest, such as Lyon which is classified World Heritage by Unesco, or even Grenoble ... Museums, ancient citadels or forts are numerous and we will be very happy to tell you about it when you come to the Carouge lake campsite.
Do not hesitate to rent one of our rental structures (such as our chalets or mobile homes) or to come with your tent on one of our large pitches, to enjoy this beautiful region.