Services at the Lake Carouge campsite in Savoie
Camping Lac de Carouge is a Flowery family campsite
Open from April 27th to september 15th 2019
The campsite is part of the leisure base of Saint Pierre d'Albigny in Savoie, on the shore of the Carouge lake, and benefits of a marvellous view on the Arclusaz.
The flowery family campsite Lac de Carouge proposes several services for a perfect stay in Savoy. Among others, you will find :
- 2 all new toiletblocks with showers, Children and parents cabin, children washbasin...
- Cabin for disabled persons
- Nappy table and babybathin in individal Cabin
- Washingmachine and tumbledryer
- Bar / Ice creams
- Bakery / little grocery
- Tourist information
- Wifi coverage across the whole campsite.
And a friendly, dynamic and helpful team at your service.
In the campsite surroundings, you will find:
- Supermarket (800 m from the camping)
- Exceptional tourist attractions (Savoy, Alps, Chambéry, Albertville, Annecy, Lac du Bourget, Lac d’Annecy…)
- Wine producers